Monday, October 29, 2007

Sufficient to the day is the Weirdness contained therein

The title says it all in this instance. Why, oh why would anyone want to steal a full trashcan from our yard. You would think that if someone wanted the trash bin, they'd just dump the trash and take it, or if they wanted checking account numbers or credit card numbers they'd just grab a bag of trash. But, noooooo! They take the whole da** kit and kaboodle!

Lloyd has been wandering the neighborhood to see if he can spot the bin, and it shouldn't be hard to locate, being the only bright blue bin in a neighborhood of black. However, the two-day search to date has turned up nothing, and the bin wasn't grabbed by kids and taken into the woods, as though there are woods, they are too thin to hide a trash bin. We're going to chalk it up to 'the season' and let it go. But it is just da** weird.

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) starts in a couple of days and I'm already clenching my teeth to keep from jumping the gun. I think I have a good layout for the next attempt at a 50,000+ word story. We'll see what happens though.

Also, to all of you who have taken the time to read this extremely erratic blog, thank you very much, I appreciate all the comments, as they do help me see things from a differenr perspective, and they do help me refine my writing. I can't tell you enough how much that means to me. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home